Increase Revenue by up to 50%
The Bottom Line
The IPS Group Smart Parking Platform of fully-integrated products is proven to increase City revenue by 20% – 30%. How can IPS help increase your City’s bottom line?
- Enhanced Payment Options: IPS Smart Parking meters provide the convenience and flexibility of enhanced payment options. When customers park at an IPS meter, they can pay with cash, card, mobile applications, and even NFC/contactless and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Greater Turnover: Many Cities see an increase in revenue due to greater parking turnover. IPS meters and sensors allow Cities to implement dynamic rate structures, prevent “meter feeding,” and integrate with parking guidance applications such as PARK SMARTER™ to take the stress out of finding a parking space and generate greater space turnover.
- Optimized Parking Enforcement: Because IPS meters are user-friendly and clearly indicate remaining time, patrons tend to self-monitor their own parking. Expired meters are easily identified, leading to greater enforcement efficiency. This is critically important for a police department with limited resources.
Increase Revenue and Efficiency with Vehicle Detection Sensors
IPS Vehicle Detection Sensors are essential for a highly-efficient parking program. Fully-integrated with the IPS Smart Parking Platform, sensors can influence strategic data-driven policy decisions to make your parking program more successful. IPS sensors boast 99% accuracy and can help your City increase revenue by an average of 25% – 50%.
IPS sensors also enhance operational efficiency at a fraction of the ongoing costs with savings up to 50%. Investing in IPS sensors can pay for itself in as little as one year.
- Discover parking trends with access to real-time and historical occupancy data
- Generate revenue by resetting the meter to zero time when a vehicle leaves a space
- Prevent meter-feeding to promote space turnover
- Offer courtesy time for greater public acceptance of the meters
- Enable demand-based and progressive rate structures
- Improve and optimize parking enforcement