Smart Parking and its Role in Smart Cities
Parking has an impact
A smart parking program is a critical component of the smart city framework. Smart technology has the power to maximize your most important assets and accommodate responsible growth by increasing revenue, improving efficiency, and contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Increased Revenue from the IPS product suite can help fund critical City departments and improve infrastructure.
- Big Data can drive smart policy decisions.
- Open Platforms can integrate data into one seamless system, providing information and analytics from multiple partners, all in one place.
- Sustainable Practices can become your City’s standard.
The Bottom Line
- IPS Group’s smart products are proven to increase City revenue by20% to 30%.
- Smart meters increase customer satisfaction by increasing parking turnover
- Smart meters provide valuable data to drive policy decisions
- IPS Group, Inc. is the leading provider of smart parking technology with over 180,000 wireless devices worldwide.